It’s been a couple of months since I’ve done a Netflix post. I’ve seen plenty of shows since then and I’m chomping at the bit to share them with you and get suggestions for shows to watch!
Here are my current top 5 recommendations-
- Designated Survivor- Topping my list as my latest addiction. This isn’t binge-worthy (yet) because this is a Netflix Original that releases an episode a week every Sunday. So far three of the ten episodes have aired. I’ve loved every minute of it but I suggest waiting it out until the last few weeks so you can watch in a week(end).
- Roman Empire- I like this because it’s a cross between a documentary and a television show. I enjoy historical dramas so this is the best of both worlds for me.
- Black Mirror- I almost didn’t watch this because it’s classified as a sci-fi and that’s not my cup of tea. I gave it a shot based on the synopsis and was pleasantly surprised. Definitely thought-provoking! This show explores future possibilities technology could have on society.
- Stranger Things- Another sci-fi that caught my attention. I figured if I gave one a try, why not try another? This one was the reason that I’m not into sci-fi yet it had just enough mystery to peak my interest and finish the show.
- Homeland- Oldie but goodie! If you haven’t watched it, stop reading now, open up a tab on your browser and watch it now! I just finished the latest season and I can’t get enough of it!
What’s your current Netflix addiction? Share your must watch shows or movies in the comments!