If you love to find new blogs to follow and bloggers to connect with, you’re in for a treat! Once a week, I’ll be highlighting 3 bloggers along with a blog each of them recommends so it’s a two for one blog discovery!
This week’s lineup is all about the ladies! Be sure to stop by, check out their places, and leave some love. Let them know you found them through this post, it’s always nice to know how new readers find you.
- @Mindful_Mama_4 blogs over at The Mindful Mama and is building a community where parents can connect and encourage one another. Stop by to join the community she’s starting.
- She recommends checking out Tonya who blogs at Fourth Generation Farmgirl.
- @katiemaeonline encourages kindness on her blog (something this community is all about!). Stop by to connect with her and see what encouragement she has to offer.
- @Zaynab_E is a DIY beauty and lifestyle blogger so if you’re looking for some great beauty related projects or insightful product reviews, add this to your blogs to follow!
If you’d like to be featured, please let me know in the comments. I feature 3 blogs a week in the order they signed up. The only rules are:
- leave a short description of your blog
- leave a link to the post you want featured
- include a link to another blogger’s post or homepage and let me know what they blog about
Feel free to reply to your own comment with the link to another blog if you have trouble leaving 2 links in one comment. If these 3 rules aren’t met, I won’t be able to add your blog to the list.
What do you think of this week’s line up? Are you glad to discover new blogs to add to your reader? Do you have anything in common with any of the bloggers?